W2B Project Webinar 2: Waste Innovated – Registration now open
Be sure to join us for the next instalment of the Waste2Bio Project Webinar series, taking place on 31 January 2020, 11:00 CET!
Waste innovated: Combining technologies to convert municipal waste into Bioethanol, Biogas, and Biofertilizers
The project partners – IMECAL-PERSEO, IMDEA Energy, CIEMAT, and iNeuvo, along with contractors CEBAS-CSIC – will discuss the innovative technologies that have been developed within the Waste2Bio project. These technologies, uniquely combined to produce bioethanol, biogas, and biofertilizers from municipal waste, have shown very promising results that are being demonstrated at the pilot scale. The webinar will highlight the key results while sharing some of the technical details and approach that have allowed Waste2Bio to become a highly successful project.
The topics and presenters for the webinar are as follows:
- Introduction to bioethanol technology and the current EU status – José Miguel Oliva (CIEMAT)
- Description of the PERSEO Bioethanol process – Marcos Latorre (IMECAL)
- Discussion on the AD/Biogas process – Silvia Greses (IMDEA)
- Discussion on Biofertilizers production – María Teresa Hernández (CEBAS-CSIC)
- Presentation of the UK perspective – Narinder Bains (iNeuvo)
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with a total running time of about 1 hour.
Registration is required and the webinar can be viewed afterwards on-demand. Please click here to register: http://bit.ly/w2b-webinar2
For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.